Kira Protasova - master of sports of Russia. Kira has been involved in gymnastics since she was 4 years old. Now she has a lot of prestigious awards.
Kira knows how to deal with children to achieve the best results!
Here are some facts about Kira you should know:
- Level 3 certified National level coach.
- Head coach of Excellence Rhythmic Gymnastics Centre.
- Coach of the Canadian and Ontario champions.
- Organizer of various sports events such as Master classes, shows, competitions with World and Olympic Champions invited including first ever in Canadian gymnastics history Master class of Olympic champion Margarita Mamun.
- International routines choreographer. Worked and made routines for Russian, United Kingdom, Korean, Canadian National High Performance athletes, team members and champions.
Kira devotes a lot of time to her vocation, paying attention to each student!